- Morgan's new haircut. At 2 1/2, I'm a little shocked this was her first professional cut. Don't worry grandmas - it was just a light trim. Not even an inch. You can hardly tell but it was long overdue.
- Parker's army crawl. I'll have to post a video, it's super cute. I know one day he is just going to get it and GO.
- slowly starting to take down the Christmas decorations. I'm excited to move a little furniture and get the living room set up. It's going to feel so empty without that big 'ol tree in there.
- anticipating the arrival of my new 2011 planner in the mail. 45% off + free shipping. Uh, yes please. It's like the start of a school year for me. I love love love filling up a fresh new planner.
- Santa realized he forgot one of Morgan's gifts. I think she is going to get it under the tree tomorrow morning as an 'oops, look what I forgot in my sleigh!'
- our new Airport Extreme. I'm pretty happy I don't have to be oriented a certain direction just to get a wireless connection and I can print coloring pages for Morgan from the kitchen table. Nice.
- tomorrow is garbage day. Somehow it's been forgotten the last 2 weeks and now, on top of it, we also have Christmas boxes and wrapping paper to recycle. Can't wait to clear out the garage and see the neighbors gawk as we line the street with our trash.
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Today, I felt the need to do another 'loving right now' type page.
Written by Nicole in: December Daily 2010