Wednesday, December 29, 2010

12.29.2010

Today, I felt the need to do another 'loving right now' type page.
  • Morgan's new haircut. At 2 1/2, I'm a little shocked this was her first professional cut. Don't worry grandmas - it was just a light trim. Not even an inch. You can hardly tell but it was long overdue.
  • Parker's army crawl. I'll have to post a video, it's super cute. I know one day he is just going to get it and GO.
  • slowly starting to take down the Christmas decorations. I'm excited to move a little furniture and get the living room set up. It's going to feel so empty without that big 'ol tree in there.
  • anticipating the arrival of my new 2011 planner in the mail. 45% off + free shipping. Uh, yes please. It's like the start of a school year for me. I love love love filling up a fresh new planner.
  • Santa realized he forgot one of Morgan's gifts. I think she is going to get it under the tree tomorrow morning as an 'oops, look what I forgot in my sleigh!'
  • our new Airport Extreme. I'm pretty happy I don't have to be oriented a certain direction just to get a wireless connection and I can print coloring pages for Morgan from the kitchen table. Nice.
  • tomorrow is garbage day. Somehow it's been forgotten the last 2 weeks and now, on top of it, we also have Christmas boxes and wrapping paper to recycle. Can't wait to clear out the garage and see the neighbors gawk as we line the street with our trash.
I'm having some 'not loving right now' feelings too. Like the headaches. The exhaustion. The sore throat. I was bound to get sick after the holidays, right? It happens every year, why not this year? The random lists all over the place. I'm just spinning in circles and nothing is getting done. And the lack of sleep is finally catching up with me. That stuff, however, will stay out of the album. I just need to go to bed and stay their until the New Year.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the updates. Sorry Mark and Morgan's sledding adventure was so short. :( Hope you feel better soon. Maybe you can take a nap with the kids and catch up on some sleep. Dad and I had a wonderful time Christmas Day. And a special thank you to my Secret Santa--I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, those planners look nice. Which one did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the momAgenda desktop planner. I hope it is as nice as it looks - I can't wait to get it! :)

    ReplyDelete