Tuesday, December 28, 2010

12.25.2010

Our Christmas was wonderful. So many stories to tell, it is hard to choose just one for the day. One of my favorite moments was first thing in the morning. Mark, Parker and I were all up pretty early. We relaxed in bed for a bit and were pretty surprised Morgan wasn't up yet. Especially since we left the Christmas tree lights on all night and the tree is just 10 feet away from her partially opened bedroom door. It's usually no secret when she is awake, since we can hear her run across the living room floor over to our room. Finally, just before 8am, we heard her thud-thud-thud and then this:It was wonderful being home for Christmas, and even more memorable that all of our closest family members were here to share it with us. Thank you for the yummy food, the helping hands, the perfect gifts, the fantastic company, conversations and gossip, and so much more. Thank you, thank you. Each and every one of you. Thank you.

I hope you all had a great day as well and got everything you wished for! Santa was very good to us!

1 comment:

  1. I know I"m a bit late posting but I LOVE THIS VIDEO! So cute.

    ReplyDelete