Friday, December 24, 2010

12.24.2010

Busy day here, as I'm sure many of you had too. I'm ready to crash! But first, here's a bit of our day.

I got Morgan busy with a little painted candy cane art project while I cleaned up the kitchen from breakfast (daddy's pancakes!)


We made cookies for Santa:
Morgan and Parker opened their Christmas pajamas after dinner. Morgan said "These are great pajamas." Everything is great lately!
Baths, our last advent countdown book and watching Santa on Norad. Before Morgan went to bed, we set out some cookies and milk for Santa by the fireplace, along with a few carrots.

I am so ready for Christmas. So excited to see their faces in the morning. So excited to have our families over to celebrate and enjoy each other's company. So excited to consume large amounts of eggnog, hot cocoa and decaf with Bailey's.

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you have a wonderful day and a safe weekend.

I think I hear Santa now... ;)

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome day! Yummy cookies to boot.

    ReplyDelete