Friday, December 10, 2010

12.10.2010

Today was nothing short of fun + productive. A great Friday! I hope this is what the rest of the weekend is like. Here's a bit from our day, in my favorite form, a list.
  • We woke up to snow! A whopping half inch. Morgan was thrilled nonetheless.
  • Finished putting out decorations.
  • Shoveled the driveway. Just in time for the sun to come out and melt it all away. Oh well, I got some exercise, the kiddos got to test out their new gear and Morgan was all about going out to play. (Parker was pretty indifferent about the snow. He wasn't jazzed about being so bundled up and all I could do was laugh because he reminded me of Randy from A Christmas Story. He was a trooper though.)
  • Lunch, complete with hot cocoa and loads of marshmellows for Morgan and I. It was her first hot cocoa and she was pretty lukewarm about it. If it's like warm chocolate milk, mom, then can't I just have chocolate milk?

 
  • Nap time!
  • Experimented with making some simmering potpourri (and it smelled fantastic. If you are interested, I will follow-up with my 'recipe.') 
 
  • Finished writing greetings inside our holiday cards, addressed and stamped the envelopes. Ready to mail!
  • Bought our new 60" TV for the living room. Obnoxious, yes. But the price was great. And it is so damn sweet.
  • Signed up for Ali Edwards Big Picture Class One Little Word. Yes, put her name on anything and I will buy it. I am excited, and am already brainstorming my word.

1 comment:

  1. The pic of the kids in the little bit of snow is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete