Friday, November 26, 2010

5+2 favorites for Black Friday

I love seeing what other people have on their Christmas wish lists. My family exchanged names for our Secret Santa yesterday and although some of these aren't on my list, I thought I'd share a few of my favorite gift ideas I ran across.

* I love Kal's mini bus rolls. Number 1 and 5 are my favorite.

* Tikoli tea towels - modern yet pretty and perfect for our new kitchen.

* I'm pretty fond of my Moleskine planner but this Russell + Hazel mini smartdate planner is super cute.

* An Apple Airport Express because I am about to chuck our router out the window (and wireless printing would be sweet!)

* Books: When Did I Get Like This?: The Screamer, the Worrier, the Dinosaur-Chicken-Nugget-Buyer, and Other Mothers I Swore I'd Never Be and Organized Simplicity: The Clutter-Free Approach to Intentional Living

* This Patagonia Downtown Loft Jacket is HOT!

* I need some new jewelry storage other than the ceramic-like dish I made in third grade art class. I love love this jewelry tree from Urban Outfitters.

Good luck to all you crazy shoppers out there. As for me, the kids and I are going to be gypsies for the next couple days while Mark and his mom install the wood flooring in the kitchen and living room. I couldn't be more excited to see this next big chapter come to an end.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute (and different) ideas. I especially like the towels and the tree for jewerly. And who wouldn't like something from Russell and Hazel????

    ReplyDelete