Thursday, November 11, 2010

40.2: pregnancy album for baby2

I finished Parker's pregnancy album last month and thought I'd share some of it. It's super simple, because that's the only way I get any scrapbooking done these days. Journaling, belly pics and ultrasound photos. Throw in some patterned paper, a circle punch and a corner rounder for good measure. Done.

album cover do-over - 40.2 = 40 weeks with baby number 2

opening page
yup, those are the pregnancy tests. Sure to gross Parker out when he learns how one takes a pregnancy test. ;)
the first ultrasound photos
the number in the half circle designates how many weeks pregnant I was - 9 weeks
20 weeks and the belly pic
dates I wanted to remember (and all of those ultrasounds) and journaling from 36 weeks
close up of dates to remember
37 weeks and that big 'ol belly
the closing page - our first picture together

2 comments:

  1. Love the album--can't wait to see it up close.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good sis! Would you share with me your "dates to remember"...the specific things you kept dates of? Just curious what you have on that page... thanks!

    ReplyDelete