- I had lunch with Jeanette, and Morgan inherited her son's Fisher Price Little People (which she LOVES) and Lincoln Logs (which Mark loves!).
- I made Bakerella's Congo Bars. They were awesome and I will be baking these until we are congo-bar'd-out.
- I bought some coffee at Plum Market so I could try out in my new french press over the weekend (more on that later) - Zingerman's Roadhouse Joe and Mountain Country Coffee's French Roast - both Michigan coffees. Both very good.
- I had a fun day on Saturday with my mom and Kristin. I finished my pregnancy (with Parker) album but I think I want to redo the cover. I will post some pictures when it's done. While I was gone, I got a call that a certain little girl wanted me to come home. I forget that I'm never really away from her. I know she had a fun day with her daddy, but it was a nice feeling to be missed.
- Kristin and I zipped out to Elephant Ears to take advantage of their weekend sale. She scored a double stroller and car seats for 20% off and Morgan got new kicks.
- I went grocery shopping at the very last possible minute (note to self: don't shop on Sunday evenings unless you are okay with empty shelves and poor selection). I about peed my pants when I saw more Strawberry Milkshake Oreo's. I grabbed two packages and ran.
Monday, October 18, 2010
Another great weekend here! I got some time out of the house and was otherwise rather unproductive, which actually was a nice change of pace.
Filed under : just me