Friday, September 24, 2010

There's a Party in my City!

 
I know a certain little girl who is going to be thrilled come October 8.
She doesn't seem to understand 'in person' or 'in real life', so I can't wait to see her reaction!

This morning: We're enjoying a TV-free morning, lounging in the sun. I'm sipping some iced chai, trying to wake up. Parker is laying under his activity center and Morgan is making him a tent with her playsilks. The air conditioning is on and I need to dig some shorts out for Morgan because apparently it's going to be HOT again today. Other than a quickie trip to the store for some milk, I think we'll stay in today. I want to take some pictures of the kids if they will stay still long enough. Parker is trying with all his might to roll over and I'm not going to miss it. It's been an unusually long week, especially considering Mark was home with us Tuesday. I'm so happy it's Friday.

This weekend: I dunno. I'd like to go to the farmer's market tomorrow morning. Downtown Farmington is having their Harvest Moon Celebration this weekend so the town is all decked out. Other than that, just the usual football watching and grocery shopping. I may even make grand plans to scrapbook. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. She is going to be sooooooooooo excited!!!!

    ReplyDelete