Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Right Now

Thanks for all the love yesterday. I was feeling a little 'woah is me' but by the end of our do-nothing day, I had snapped out of my funk. This too shall pass, right?

Instead, here are a few of the things I'm loving, right now:
  • The healing powers of a hot shower and a razor. There's something about freshly shaven legs that make me feel normal again.
  • I found some Strawberry Milkshake Oreos a few weeks ago and fell in love. I haven't been able to find them since. Anyone know where I can find more?
  • New GAP jeans in my pre-pregnancy size. Wouldn't it figure, now I'm wishing I bought more when I was able to snag them for $35 a pair.
  • Running errands with Morgan, without a diaper. We've gotten brave but haven't lightened our load completely. Now we are hauling around a change of clothes, undies and a portable potty seat. So far, so good.
  • We got our firewood for the winter last week. Ironically on one of the warmest days of the month. We've now got 2 face cords sitting on our porch...
  • ...ready to burn. We've actually had two fires in the fireplace already.
  • Tim Horton's box of 10 Timbits have been a fun morning snack for Morgan and I to share on our way to the library. She loves to carry the little box.
  • New fall TV is back. My favorites: House, Parenthood and Keeping Up with the Kardashians (for real!)
  • The cooler weather and multiple wakings have been making me crave coffee. First, I would need a coffee maker. Second, some yummy creamer. Last year my mother-in-law introduced me to Coffee-Mate Vanilla Chai Spice and I'd love to get my hands on some.
  • Some child-free me time to work on my pregnancy album. It was nice to get out of the house for a few hours last weekend and do something on my own. Of course, time flew and I didn't get a ton done, but I should expect it will take time to get back in my groove.
Today: get out of the house and do something. In the rain. Even if it is just to get some chai and apples, which are Morgan's current favorite bedtime snack (the apples, not the chai).

    2 comments:

    1. A little box of Timbits....just her size. I haven't even heard of Strawberry Milkshake Oreos. Will keep a look out. My current passion is the Caramel frappe from McDonald's. yummy!!!!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Wow. Lots of fun things to share in that one! I can just picture happy little Morgan carrying her little donut box into the library. TOO CUTE! Yeah to you for getting back in those GAP jeans. And a double YEAH for Morgan being a big girl outside of the house. Good work!

      ReplyDelete