Thursday, September 30, 2010

come and get it!

Kristin came over to visit us yesterday and mentioned she was meeting up with a friend that night who has been doing work with Stonyfield Farm and he had some yogurt to give her and her hubby. Sweet, huh? I was a smidge jealous. I like their yogurt, and so does Morgan, but I only buy it once in a while or if it's on sale.  It's organic so it's a little more expensive than other brands. But it's definitely better for you - no artificial sweeteners or high fructose corn syrup.

So, imagine my surprise when I got a call from Kristin last night when she was on her way home. She had cases of yogurt. Like 11 cases of yogurt! No one could eat that much yogurt before it expired, so she brought 4 cases over to us.
So, does anyone want some yogurt? Seriously, give me a shout. I'd love to share our fortune! We have the Greek yogurt in chocolate or blueberry 4-packs, O'Soy 6-packs in strawberry/peach, and single 6 ounce cups of pomegranate raspberry acai. If I have no takers, then I think I'll need to have Mark take some to work because we need room for groceries this weekend! :)

Thanks again sis, and thanks Brian! We are going to be eating yogurt and making smoothies until we are blue in the face.

2 comments:

  1. I love greek yogurt! I'll take some. Just tell me when and where.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And if you have LOTS of takers, I have some to share too!

    ReplyDelete