- watching the Lions game with Mark (they are winning!)
- neglecting my to-do list, and the laundry
- thinking about making these for breakfast tomorrow morning
- uploading photos of Parker on facebook (it's about time)
- contemplating buying tickets to shows for Morgan and us in October.
- enjoying a glass of wine
- which has resulted in giggling uncontrollably ;)
This week: I've been on a little organizing kick. Our kitchen countertops were installed on Wednesday (and they are awesome!) so I got to finish rearranging all of our stuff. And now that we're getting into a routine with Parker, I've been bitten by the scrapbooking bug and started pulling all of my scrapbook stuff out of storage and paring it down to the essentials. I have a couple of projects to start and a couple of projects to finish. But first I wanted to simplify. I'm not getting rid of anything though. Just moving it into a cabinet in our family room as a jumpstart to a little arts and crafts cabinet for the kids. Paint, stamps, paper, playdoh...behind childproof latches.
Tomorrow: another trip to the beach with Morgan's BFF Lola and her family. This time, the pond at Island Lake Recreation Area. Sun and 81 degrees, nice!
This coming week should be interesting...