Thursday, June 17, 2010

while you are waiting

I am remembering what it is like to do everything one-handed.
I don't want to put this little guy down.
I am working on writing some more posts about the last couple weeks.
But in the meantime, maybe I can hold you over with a couple photos from this week.
Mark surprised me with a lisa leonard necklace - love love love it!Parker loves to sleep in our bed. I've been letting him sleep with me after Mark gets up and leaves for work in the morning and can usually get a couple more hours of sleep out of him. I love the Derek Zoolander lips.
He loves diaper changes. He is very quiet and content gazing out the window, and sometimes sleeps right through it.
Mark went back to work Tuesday, but just for a few days. Not fair that most of the time he took off was spent in the hospital. Yippee for the upcoming weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics. Can't wait to see you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetheart. Give Parker and Morgan a hug and kiss for me. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete