Saturday, June 12, 2010

he's here!

Parker Thomas Reaves was born on Monday June 7, 2010 at 12:47pm
He is 10 pounds 1 ounce and 21 inches long
yup, I bake 'em big!

he was 5 days late
could've been more!
and now 5 days old
and I really owe you lots of updates
and photos
everyone is doing great
we are all adjusting to life as a family of 4
and enjoying every minute of it. seriously!
but of course, normal life has not paused for us
like laundry (Parker likes to have diaper accidents on Mark)
and baths
and 178 emails
and dishes (I wish the circuit breaker would stop tripping - a one hour load has turned into a 4 hour load)
and 223 google reader posts to catch up on (ha, yeah, right...)
and I really should get dressed for the day
as we are expecting our first round of weekend guests in about an hour

I have so many stories to tell already

like how much I love our families
and how much I loved our hospital and doctors and nurses
and how much I love our little boy

5 comments:

  1. Loved the update; and we(dad too) love the four of you. Can't wait to see everyone again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you! I hope he won't grow too quickly and will be able to wear the sweater I knit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!! Congratulations!! I can't wait to hear more!! He's soooo cute! And sooo big! I can't even imagine! Jack was like 2 1/2 months old before he hit 10 lbs! Parker is such a cute name too :) I'm concerned about "diaper accidents," though, those shouldn't be happening!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy to hear that everyone is adjusting well. I'm so sad to be feeling a bit sick right now because I'm dying to see you guys again. I don't want to risk getting anyone else sick though -- so for now, give everyone hugs and hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations he is beautiful. I wish I could see all of you but work and life are keeping me tied down. I'm sending a gift for Parker as well as a little somthing for Morgan with my sister. Please post lots of photos so I can see both the kids in action. Love you all

    ReplyDelete