Monday, May 31, 2010

tuckered out

Mark and I were a bit surprised to see Little Ms. Sunshine come running out of her bedroom after only napping for an hour this afternoon. Not 20 minutes later, she was passed out on the couch. And slept for 2 more hours. She's had a very busy and active weekend - I will post more about that later.

No baby2 news to report. Any contractions I was having late last week have stopped. We'll have to see what the doctor says on Wednesday. I know she isn't keen on just letting me go much past the 2nd. But, Aunt Kristin is back home. She has given him the 'all clear' so we will just have to see if it works. She is pretty damn persuasive.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with Gramm. Looks like she was going to nap, but only where she decided to. Glad she got a nap in though!

    ReplyDelete