Friday, May 7, 2010

progress + the to-do list from hell

So, I made a weekend to-do list yesterday and about had a panic attack with how long it is. I sure do have high hopes for the next three days.

On the agenda:
  • groceries, Carters, Babies R Us and Ikea
  • closing on our refinancing this afternoon (ching ching ching)
  • party prep and more lists for Morgan's birthday party next weekend
  • 30 loads of laundry
  • move our patio furniture outside if it stops raining
  • and of course, Morgan's room

Her room is completely painted. Even that pain in the ass closet that we so wisely decided to keep intact. Ha. I have received all of the fun mail I've ordered in the last two weeks. We'll likely receive word on the carpet installation some time next week (Mark got a call Wednesday that it is in stock and ready to ship) but until then I need to move this mess:Back to Morgan's closet:Plus I will probably start hanging stuff on the walls. Stuff I've been collecting for over 2 years. Fun stuff - which I'll gladly take over all the painting and long nights this past week. It's such a relief to see this room pulling together and having a permanent bedroom for our sweet little peanut to grow and play and get her beauty sleep in. Let's hope it looks as cool as I envisioned it.

P.S. I'll take more pics as I go but right now it's a bit of a dungeon in there because the sun won't come out.

Happy weekend to you.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day!
    Try to find a little bit of time to relax :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Ditto on the relaxing. If I don't talk to you before hand--Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see it all next weekend!! Get some rest though and enjoy your Mother's Day!!

    ReplyDelete