On the agenda:
- groceries, Carters, Babies R Us and Ikea
- closing on our refinancing this afternoon (ching ching ching)
- party prep and more lists for Morgan's birthday party next weekend
- 30 loads of laundry
- move our patio furniture outside if it stops raining
- and of course, Morgan's room
Her room is completely painted. Even that pain in the ass closet that we so wisely decided to keep intact. Ha. I have received all of the fun mail I've ordered in the last two weeks. We'll likely receive word on the carpet installation some time next week (Mark got a call Wednesday that it is in stock and ready to ship) but until then I need to move this mess:Back to Morgan's closet:Plus I will probably start hanging stuff on the walls. Stuff I've been collecting for over 2 years. Fun stuff - which I'll gladly take over all the painting and long nights this past week. It's such a relief to see this room pulling together and having a permanent bedroom for our sweet little peanut to grow and play and get her beauty sleep in. Let's hope it looks as cool as I envisioned it.
P.S. I'll take more pics as I go but right now it's a bit of a dungeon in there because the sun won't come out.
Happy weekend to you.