Sunday, March 28, 2010

month 03 goal 02

Start my pregnancy album for baby2.
Check.
I spent a couple hours this weekend assembling what I have so far for my pregnancy album - formatting and printing journaling, trimming down ultrasound photos and putting the pages in order. Until I ran out of page protectors. I need to pick up at least one more pack, plus print the belly pictures I've taken so far before this album starts to look somewhat complete and caught up.

It's a super simple format - journaling + photos, plus congratulations cards and the pregnancy test. And a fill-in-the-blank timeline of dates like this:

Day I got my first positive pregnancy test:
Day I got my second positive pregnancy test:
Day I called the doctor to make my first appointment:
Day we told family/friends:
First doctor appointment and ultrasound:
Second ultrasound (to confirm vanishing twin):
Day I blogged about our newest family member:

Second trimester started:
Third ultrasound / day we found out we were having a boy:
Third trimester started:
Fourth ultrasound (to check placenta previa):
Estimated due date:

So, as long as I stay caught up on my journaling, this album should be filled up just as soon as our little boy is born. Some of the journaling was as easy as copying and pasting my blog posts, but those have come to an end. Too much drama, so I'll just keep it to myself. Lesson learned. I have 7 prenatal visits left if he goes to his due date, so there should be no shortage of things to write about. Can't wait to add another sweet and meaningful album to my collection.

3 comments:

  1. Wow...what an accomplishment to have that much done of the album so far, especially if it is planned to be practically done before he is born. Impressive -- but nothing less is expected from you! =) Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ditto. The pregnancy albums are such a cool idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't even done my pregnancy album for Jack yet....

    ReplyDelete