Monday, February 15, 2010

month 02 goal 03

Check.

I read and read and searched and read until I was blue in the face with stars and reviews and opinions on cloth diapers and finally came up with a short list of products I'd like (Morgan) to try in the next couple months to get myself somewhat used to cloth diapering before baby2 is born. Not only did I do my research, but I made my first purchase too. Morgan's daycare had a teacher training day today, so her and I had a girls day and this morning we picked up a few things from Emily's shop to get us started:


Bum Genius 3.0 One Size Diaper

Thirsties Fab Wipes

There are other diapers that will be more suitable for a newborn, but I'm not going to worry about those until we get a little closer to his arrival. I'm pretty excited about giving this a whirl! I washed everything this afternoon and it is drying as I write. After I whip up a little bit of diaper wipe solution, we will get started this weekend.

Thanks again Emily!

1 comment: