Thursday, February 18, 2010

get your crop on

Since I have a few scrapbook projects on my list of things to do, not just this month, but before baby2 is born, I needed to plan some time to work on them first. So, a few weeks ago, Kristin and I planned to spend 12 uninterrupted hours to crop at The Scrapbook Zone and tomorrow is the day.Tonight, I am packing my bags full of paper, embellies and tools to start (and finish...oh yes I will) Morgan's first birthday party album. I printed the photos last summer and bought the album shortly after. Now I just need to put it all together and these crops are the perfect time, especially because I already have Friday's off. And I get to catch up on girl time with my sis. Wish me luck - lots of photos to follow...

3 comments:

  1. I am so jealous. I can't imagine having 12 hours to myself. Much less to scrapbook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH YEAH -- see you soon! (and by the way, i LOVE that picture on the side of Morgan eating those strawberries -- love that cheesy smile!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun! Maybe you'll motivate me to get back into it.

    ReplyDelete