Friday, January 29, 2010

the week in review

  • chose carpet for the family room and bedrooms
  • chose cabinetry for the family room, mudroom and master bath
  • finalized designs and ordered said cabinetry
  • planned weeknight dinners for February
  • got quotes on granite and Cambria countertops. Will wait to see what our tax return is before committing to this splurge.
  • felt a lot more movement from baby2
  • enjoyed the most incredible (decaf) German mocha from Biggby - chocolate, caramel, hazelnut and coconut. O.M.G.
  • scheduled my next ultrasound for March 11
  • made a bunch of cards
  • couldn't manage to get to bed before 11pm
  • and now I've caught Morgan's cough and sore throat. She is a lot better now and I hope my spell is as short lived as hers. I hope to lay low this weekend and catch up on some sleep. I do not want to be sick right now.
Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Here's to a short lived cough and sore throat. Hopefully extra rest will help.

    ReplyDelete