Monday, January 4, 2010

go BLUE!

Yup, that's right. It's a BOY!

We had our big ultrasound this morning and clear as day, no if's, and's or but's about it, baby2 is all boy. We got a perfect money shot.
I think we were both a little surprised. I kept finding myself saying "the girls" the last couple weeks. Then again, I thought for sure Morgan was a boy. It's just so exciting to know! It was so easy and he wasn't shy. Who'd a thought? Of course the whole reason for the ultrasound was to make sure the baby is perfect in every way. And he is. Wow. He. I still can't believe we know.

The only topic of concern was the placenta is a bit too close to my cervix so I will have to go back in 10 weeks for another ultrasound to make sure it has moved. If not, I'll likely need another c/s. Big surprise. I have my 19 week appointment on Thursday.

I'm really happy about being a mama to one of each now. And the gender scale will be even in the Reaves household. Yeah!

3 comments:

  1. SO SO SO excited for you both. How fun having a cute little boy around now. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such exciting news! And your two will be the same age apart as my two :)

    ReplyDelete