Friday, January 15, 2010

5 favorites for Friday

I've been teetering back and forth about getting an Itzbeen for baby2. Would it be worth the money? After seeing one lonely one on the shelf at Target Wednesday for 75% off, I snagged it up. I love gadgets. And major sales.

I printed this S'more cupcake recipe for future chocolate cravings.

The writer of one of my favorite blogs, lovelydesign, (it's over there in the stalking area) is featured in January's Better Homes and Gardens. Well, her home is. And it's photo heavy. I am a total voyeur when it comes to seeing how other people decorate their homes so I had to buy an issue for myself for a little inspiration. It's only the 2nd BHG I've purchased, ever, and I have yet to look at any of the other articles. Eh, maybe later.

The Toddler Laws, as explained here, had me laughing my ass off. Especially #7: If it looks like mine, it's mine. Oh, how true!

Make your own linen spray? Hmm, I think I just might.

The to-do's are aplenty today. Have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. That Itzbeen is super cool! I used to write everything down in a journal for this exact purpose. I coulda been a millionaire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just had to say "The Toddler Laws" are soooooooooooooo funny! (and so true.) :)

    ReplyDelete