Sunday, December 27, 2009

high hopes

We are home once again (briefly) after a wonderful Christmas weekend. I have lots of photos (of Morgan) to upload and write about, but first, while the little one is napping, I have thought I'd whip up a quick list. Since I have this week off of work, I have high hopes of kicking this to-do list in the ass. A few every day things mixed in with catching up on a bunch of stuff that didn't seem important at the time.
  • restock our fridge and pantry
  • look for a 2010 planner, probably this Moleskine one like the past 2 years
  • finish our January dinner menu. Yup, I plan our dinners out a whole month at a time. I do not like grocery shopping and I really hate figuring out what to have for dinner. Especially being pregnant and nothing (healthy) sounds good. I could eat pizza and salad, or Thai food, or Chicken King BBQ sandwiches all day long.
  • clean and purge my scrapbook area
  • get a battery for my watch that died over 2 months ago
  • finish the handful of layouts I need to complete for Morgan's first year album. At the time, before I found out we were pregnant again, I think I said here "I don't think there will be a problem getting the rest of them done, hopefully by the end of the year." Unfortunately, morning/evening sickness did become a problem. This is my chance.
  • backup my mac
  • cash the money gifts Morgan received for Christmas for her to jam into her piggy
  • buy some digital scrapbook paper and work on my Yesterday and Today class projects (albeit, late - our last assignment was given on Christmas Eve - bummer.)
  • dig out my maternity clothes. 'Tis time to break out the stretchy panel pants.
  • order about a dozen of these notebooks. Mark and I LOVE a good sketchbook and we both ooh'd and aah'd over it. Ahh, the things that make us happy...
  • make a list of things to do in 2010, particularly before baby2 arrives. I'm thinking of another goal of the month-ish project. I will share January's goal at the end of the week.
I will post again soon about our holiday.

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the photos and wishing you a productive week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate shopping too and planning meals is the worst. I should try this! It's arder with my schedule and 4 people though.

    ReplyDelete