Friday, October 2, 2009

Morgan: This Week

...announces when she sees a car, bus or truck on our way to school.

...can reach table tops. I need to keep everything I don't want her to get into at least 12 inches in from the edge.


...looked through a
One Step Ahead catalog with me and now knows who Elmo is. Uh-oh.

...can identify the animals in her favorite
Baby's First Library book. Her favorites are the goat, fish, owl, octopus(!) and the mole (which she signs 'more' for...ha ha!). The girl is a sponge.
...walks up our backyard patio stairs unassisted.

...waves her finger while chanting "no no no no no". I'm going to break the finger of the person that did that in front of her. Seriously?


...graduated to a hard spout sippy cup and loves to practice drinking from a regular cup.


...runs...all the time...fast.
...loves to 'talk' on the phone. But only flip phones. Lots of 'hello' and 'bye-bye'. I like to tell her it's her BFF Lola calling to see what she is wearing to school tomorrow. I ask 'Do you want to talk to Lola?' and she says 'Lo-la...YEAH!'

3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures!! Didn't I tell you she was brilliant.Oh that finger pointing thing, you know that isn't from Grammy I could never tell her no.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome update. I'm innocent of the finger pointing---no no no chant. Can't believe how much she is learning. That's our granddaughter for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, love it. Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow and see all that Morgan has learned.

    ReplyDelete