Tuesday, September 1, 2009

ScrapStrong

Happy September 1st!
I've got high expectations for myself this month and have set a goal to scrapbook all 86 of these photos of Morgan in an attempt to finish her baby album. The titles have been thought out, the journaling is done (with a lot of help from my blog archives) and about half of the 39 layouts I have planned are sketched out. I am really excited to fill her scrapbook and put a big dent in my stash. Hmm, I better get started on my 1.3 layouts per day.

I'll let you know how I did at the end of the month. Happy Scrapping!

4 comments:

  1. Considering all the thought you put into this, I'm thinking you'll reach your goal. Go you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't scrapped since we opened our store, but I'm planning some pages now! Do you post your pages anywhere? i'd love to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks mom!

    Emily, I haven't posted my pages in a couple years, but I will try to be better :) I still have to photograph my pregnancy album and post that too. I'll do it all either on the blog or link it to 2peas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go you! And I love the 1.3 pages/day comment...hopefully as of today you've finished your 2.6! =)

    ReplyDelete