Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Mission Accomplished

Despite a lack of motivation last weekend (more about that in another post), I reached my goal and completed all of the 39 layouts I planned for Morgan's first year scrapbook. Here are some sneaks and closeups.Along the way I came up with a list of 10-15 additional pages that I want to add. I have more photos to develop but I don't think there will be a problem getting the rest of them done, hopefully by the end of the year.The album is a mix of sizes - lots of 12x12, 6x12, 8 1/2x11 and 6x6 layouts - each with a story. Some short. Some long. But it's full. Full of 12 months of memories and lots of other good stuff. Nothing random or generic. Just pure Morgan. All in one place. I'm so very happy with the results.

4 comments:

  1. Look at that...with 3.5 hours to spare (haha). Looks good and I can't wait to see it. I think its perfect for showing the highlights of her first year. It's good to see some of those pics again (the one by the xmas tree is cute), and I look forward to seeing the entire project...see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great!!! I want to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Kristin--can't wait to see the whole thing. I agree with her thoughts about the layout with the Christmas tree. Just my size is so appropriate. Kudos to reaching your goal! Quite an accomplishment for a working mom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well mommy you know how to get a grandma crying first thing in the morning. I can't wait to see everything you have completed. You are so talented!! WOW

    ReplyDelete