Friday, September 25, 2009

5 favorites for Friday

I added this fun photo flashcard project to my to-do list for Morgan. I hope mine turn out as beautifully as her's!

Another recipe: Apple Cider Syrup. And those waffles look delicious - a waffle maker has been added to my wish list.

The re-issued Eames Children's Chair is on my 'in your wildest dreams/if we won the lottery' list. I'm sure the originals are few and far between.

House is back!

These aren't a new concept, but I love these reusable snack bags. Handmade, of course.

This weekend: we are just going to fly by the seat of our pants. Other than a trip to the farmers market (and maybe some warm beverages?) we have no plans, which usually turns into boredom and we end up taking a road trip somewhere. I'm thinking the Pacific Northwest would be lovely...

The end is in sight on my September goal and Morgan's album is filling up very nicely. I will keep chuggin' away while Morgan sleeps and post an update later next week.

Time to get to work. Necessities first, then fun. Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, those photo flashcards are so cool. And I agree, the waffles look yummy. Congrads on all the layouts done for your Sept goal. It's quite impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flashcards are super cool. BTW, I have done 63 layouts and I'm only through the first 4 months of Jack's life...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree...those photo flashcards are awesome!

    ReplyDelete