Sunday, August 30, 2009

Week End

Mark took Friday off with me (which was well deserved if you ask me since he worked 16 hours on Tuesday!). We spent some return money and gift cards at Lowes, hit the new Sonic in Commerce for lunch and watched The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. That night, the three of us enjoyed our first toasty warm fire in the fireplace. Yeah, it's not cold outside yet, but it felt so good. After Morgan helped Mark put together our new dump cart on Saturday morning, we went to the Farmington Farmers Market for the Corn Roast. Our picnic lunch was spoiled by hornets, so we made a beeline for the car and ate at home. While Morgan napped, Mark and I played in the dirt and he lay some grass seed where those old nasty shrubs once stood.Morgan loves this new wagon, so after dinner on Sunday night we took a walk around the 'hood.Now, a new week is just around the corner. I'm not so into Mondays, but I do like a fresh start and new page in the planner. Good week to ya.

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea we have a Sonic!! I have to go check it out!

    ReplyDelete