Friday, August 28, 2009

5 favorites for Friday

Zen Habits: How to Live a Better Life with Less.

I want to chow down on these Cowgirl Cookies. I even love with the way she decorated the jars.

I don't sew. But I want to. My grandma even gave me her old sewing machine, so I have no excuses, right? Regardless, this is my kind of sewing project and I am SO going to make one of
these for Morgan really soon.

I might modify this recipe a little bit, but I really want (Mark) to grill up these
mediterranean portobello burgers.

And speaking of produce, I learned this
cool tip about PLU codes and where our food is coming from.

Happy Friday and have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I love the look of those cowgirl cookies. Dang. I just may need to go make some.
    The crown would be super easy to make, and a perfect project for a beginning seamstress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That crown would be WAY too cute on Morgan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you checked out Bakerella's website. It's been on my favorites for a long time. I especially like her pops. :) As for the cookies, they look real yummy. I often thought that the mixes in jars would make a good gift for lady co-worker's.
    I agree with Sue; the crown would be an excellent beginner's project.

    ReplyDelete