Tuesday, June 9, 2009

1st Birthday Party Recap

We celebrated Morgan's first birthday with a little shindig on Saturday. Everyone got to see the birthday girl and we got to show off our new house at the same time. We had such a fun day!

Morgan woke from her morning nap as her guests were arriving. We had lunch, we visited with family and lots of friends we hadn't seen in months (and months!), we opened gifts, we ate CAKE! Big thanks to everyone who was able to celebrate Morgan's special day with us.
Below is a little photo share. If any of our guests want to share the pictures they took, please send them along to Mark or me, please!!

6 comments:

  1. so cute!
    we did naked cake baby too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun day!! I did take a lot of pictures that day i'm a little old fashion (as everyone knows)i'm getting them developed and they will be in thursday.You can have some of those pictures or you can get them off my disk. Nicole the party was GREAT!!!! add party planner to your resume.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had an enjoyable time also. Awesome food and decor. You did real good Nic. And what can we say about Morgan......adorable!! Will make sure to share our pictures with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and don't forget Mark. I'm sure he was just as busy as you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pics. I will upload mine soon and send them to you too! I love those cake pictures...especially the last one! =) The party was a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a ton of pics of Morgan. I commented on your last post, but don't see it now...hmmm. You can see them in my picasa albums....I am more than happy to send you a cd of the originals.

    Let me know!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete