Thursday, May 7, 2009

Perfect Timing

[photo courtesy of WCampo3 via flickr]

One week after we closed on our new home, we accepted an offer to sell our condo. How do you like that for timing?!? Someone must be looking out for us. What a great way to celebrate my 100th blog post!

We've got a busy weekend ahead of us. Mark is working on laundry room demo (I never thought that was going to be the first room we remodel, but so be it. It's going to be so nice!) while I continue to clean and pack. Mix in a few visitors and Kristin's first wedding dress fitting and we are sure to have a jam-packed weekend.

But, not before I finish a little certain someone's first birthday party invitations. It's going to be a late night. Here we go!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you found yourself successful in all you had to do last night! The timing couldn't have been better and I'm so happy you were able to sell the condo so quickly! After this weekend and next weekend I am free to serve as a "distraction" for Morgan if needed while you guys pack up, so let me know if you would like some help!

    ReplyDelete