Thursday, April 16, 2009

Longer, Stronger, Farther...

Yup, another walking update - had to share this video! Love those chunky thighs and the way she buries her head in the couch, almost like she is psyching herself up for a big run.
Her teachers at school call her Frank. Can you guess why? :)

P.S. The little blanket she is carrying is her noo-noo, a baby gift from my good friend, Jeanette. Morgan adores this little blankie and I recently tracked another one down (not easy since they are an English/UK company) because I was so worried about losing it. Plus, the original is so well loved, she's worn a small hole in it. Luckily, she hasn't rejected the back up.

Have a super weekend! This mama is getting a much needed haircut and hopefully we will be heading to Heritage Park for some Earth Day festivities.

4 comments:

  1. So sweet!! And Frank is hilarious! Go Morgan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must be out of the loop. I don't get the Frank thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frank is short for Frankenstein.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's way cute! The Frankenstein thing is funny. I probably wouldn't have caught it myself, but she definitely likes to keep those hands straight out all the time...maybe for balance?? Cute!

    ReplyDelete