Friday, January 30, 2009

sickies...be gone!

Boy! A sick week makes for a long week. Poor little Morgan came down with a fierce fever at school on Tuesday afternoon and after a reassuring visit with the doctor, I spent the rest of the week here at home with Morgan.Resting, eating as much as she would take, and lots and lots of snuggling. She is a pretty independent little girl, but when she is sick, Morgan wants nothing more than to be held. In fact, Tuesday night she slept on me. Luckily she slept well. I did not. But, whatever it takes to get her better. As of this afternoon, her fever is gone and she is her bubbly little self again.Yup, she's pulling up on her own now. And sitting back down. Up and down.

On Monday I got a sweet surprise. We were getting ready for the day and she kept saying ma-ma ma-ma ma-ma-ma. Woohoo! She likes me. She really likes me! But, I can't leave out my better half. Morgan was saying da-da last weekend. :) Oddly enough, she still seems to prefer talking about this Bob guy, followed by high pitched squealing.

That's it for now. Have a great weekend all!

4 comments:

  1. Oh I am so glad she is better now. Although sick, that is still an adorable picture. How cute that she is "talking" now....hmm...is Bob her boyfriend at school?

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, poor Morgan!! I'm glad she's feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhh, so glad she's acknowledging her mommy! And this Bob thing....it's too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is such a little doll! Glad to know she's feeling better.

    As for this BOB character, if you figure out who he is, please let me know...Ryleigh had the same obsession for quite a long time! :D

    ReplyDelete