Friday, December 5, 2008

Happy 1/2 Birthday Morgan!

Our baby girl is 6 months old today. She has her next doctors appointment and third round of vaccinations on Monday afternoon so I will share her new stats then. I'm excited to see how much she's grown the last two months. She has been eating and drinking so much in the last few weeks.

This week has been full of baby gibber-gabber.
Morgan is making lots of "d" and "g" sounds, and an occasional 'uh oh!' Apparently Morgan and Lola like to talk to each other at school, in increasingly higher volumes. I think they like to see who can be louder! And for some reason, 4am has become a good time for her to practice her new vocabulary. It's hard not to laugh at her, but we have to be quiet since she is still only a few feet away from us. Luckily, she usually just rolls over and falls back asleep. Usually.

Morgan is loving her rice cereal. She likes to grab our hand or the spoon if we aren't feeding her fast enough :) Sometimes I think she just likes to chew on the spoon. And yippee...no signs of allergies. So,
I plan to make some baby food this weekend. I'm thinking peas and sweet potatoes. Nummy num!

K, I'm out! Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Happy 1/2 birthday wishes to you today MeMe.I hope you have a wonderful day at school today. Enjoy your weekend with Mom & Dad and Grammy and Grampy will see you soon.XXXOOO( Grammy has a friend that would love to celebrate her birthday twice a year so when she lived in Michigan we always had a 1/2 of birthday cake for Queen Helene in June) FYI!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how time flies! Wow -- Happy 1/2 b-day Morgan...looking cuter than ever! I bet you can't wait til you are 1 and you can dig into a cake and get all messy! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute picture! 6 months, boy time goes so quickly. It was so nice seeing everyone today.

    ReplyDelete