Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Did you do it?

Did you vote yet?
I hope so.

Mark and I stopped at our polling location this morning between dropping off the babe at school and going to work. It took about an hour, but as voter number 115 in Precinct 2, I am pretty excited. And hopeful. We are choosing a new president today. Finally a new president. I'm fairly certain I will be glued to the tube tonight to watch the outcome as the polls close.

Tomorrow, Morgan will be 5 months old. Seriously, 5 months. WOW. I hope to have something fun to share. In the meantime, now that we are gearing up for the holiday season, I've been thinking about what they will be like with a little one in tow. Other than all about her. I'm thinking about what the holidays really mean and what kind of family traditions we might want to start. I know she is a little young to know what is going on, but I don't think it's too early to begin creating some wonderful memories. Feel free to share your family traditions or any cute ideas you may have. I'm all ears, or eyes.

1 comment:

  1. Happy 5 months Morgan! Time is sure flying by. Nicole, I'd like to hear what you think about family holiday traditions. There is something comforting about traditions. I especially enjoy our card making get-togethers and baking cookies. They are very special memories to me.

    ReplyDelete