Friday, November 21, 2008

Destination: Los Cabos

Our flight is booked and the hotel suite is reserved. In 232 days, Mark, Morgan and I will be boarding a plane to Los Cabos, Mexico for a very special event. Kristin and Troy wasted no time in planning their wedding, a destination wedding no less, at the Dreams Resort and Spa on July 16, 2009.

I am so very excited about this trip. It will be our first beach vacation since we got married in Hawaii almost 5 years ago. Well, we really won't be on the beach. But that doesn't matter because I will probably spend most of our 6 days at the infinity pool above with a foo foo drink in hand. And Morgan will need her first passport for the trip. How cute! She is going to be a jetsetter at such a young age. If all goes according to plan, this won't be her first flight. More about that later.

Now I just need to find the time and motivation to get this jelly belly in bikini shape. HA!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! I can't wait myself =) I just realized that it was 8 months from last Sunday! I'm interested to hear about this future plane trip...details, details.... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jelly belly????? I'm sure that's a bit of an exaggeration. :) Something tells me Morgan is going to be one lucky little globe trotter. That pool looks so good right now, especially as we face this winter. blah!

    ReplyDelete