Friday, October 10, 2008

to my scrappin' peeps

I'm a list maker. I live for a good list. Especially a list with things actually crossed off it. One of my longest lists is of topics and occasions that I want to scrapbook. Whether it is a mini book about Morgan's first days with us (which is about 90% done...yea me!) or a single layout reminiscing my childhood or my relationship with my Mark, I try to keep track of the memories that I want to scrapbook - even if I may not get to it this year (or next year). These days, when I do have time to scrapbook, I don't want to spend all of my time figuring out what to work on.

That's where scrap-celeb Jessica Sprague comes in. She is teaching a FREE online class called Stories in Hand and it's about this very thing - collecting stories you want to tell.

You can read more about it here and on her blog. You really don't have to be a scrapbooker either, just someone that has stories to tell. And who doesn't, right? Sounds like fun to me!

1 comment:

  1. Interesting! I've never done an online scrapbooking class. I just might have to check it out! Thanks for the info =)

    ReplyDelete