Tuesday, September 30, 2008

fun mail

After a long and emotional day, I was greeted by the arrival of some fun mail this evening. Last week I bought this little piece of art for Morgan. Someday, heaven help me, she will have her own bedroom that I can hang this in.
The artist is Kal Barteski and I got hooked on her blog about 10 months ago after my mom told me about her. It's just 5" x 9" (a part of her tiny art series) - I thought this piece was sweet and I really love the message. You can read about her inspiration for it here.

Time to get to bed, hopefully for some cozy uninterrupted sleep. G'night!

2 comments:

  1. Thats really sweet! How appropriate for her too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it. I was seriously thinking about ordering it, but thought it was a little premature of me. So glad you got it!

    ReplyDelete