Saturday, September 27, 2008

fashionable, and delicious!

This little girl loves to put stuff in her mouth! Hard, soft, big or small - if it is within reach, she's gotta get a taste. Even her baby legs.

Then daddy thought he'd test carrying Morgan on his shoulders (something he is really looking forward too).
Gotta love the death grip on his ear, huh? :)

We don't have much on our plate this weekend. Nothing planned, so it will likely be a lazy one. Especially since I am sick. I've been feeling pretty cruddy the past two weeks, but this past week my sore throat was getting worse. I finally went to the doctor yesterday and while my rapid strep test came back negative, my doctor said there was a 1 in 4 chance it was wrong. Which is likely because my blood work showed high levels of bacteria. Mmm...gotta love a bacterial infection to start off the fall season. So, I'm taking my antibiotics, trying to lay low, and hoping my fever from last night doesn't return.

Before I sign off, I'd like to send my love to the Reaves family. Mark's grandmother, Barbara, passed away Friday evening.
She was a wonderful, kind woman who will be greatly missed.
My heart goes out to you - may the love of those around you help you through the days ahead.

3 comments:

  1. Just love the pictures. Hope Mark's ear is ok. ha ha Take it easy and kick that bug in the butt.
    My condolences to you and the rest of the Reaves family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are adorable! I think the baby legs are growing on me. And yes, I love the death grip on Mark's ear too...how funny! My thoughts go out to Mark and his family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. not too hard to hang onto those reaves/johnson/manial ears.thank you for being there for your dad and your grandpa. no finer person on this earth than your grandpa. i know that goes without saying. i'll see you all monday. xxxooo mom

    ReplyDelete