Wednesday, September 17, 2008

chompin' at the bit

...and a little relief for our precious knuckles. Morgan is a chewer and drooler these days. I wonder if we are on the verge of seeing a tooth sprout through those gums sometime soon? I'm especially curious because she unexpectedly woke up at 4 am the last couple nights. She hasn't done that in many many weeks. Or it is just a growth spurt. Hmm...

And, another BIG deal around here (at least to me) is that Morgan laughed for me yesterday. Like a serious HA HA laugh. It was really cute! And it's a big deal because she started laughing for Mark a couple weeks ago. Now I can get her to do it too. Yippee!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I can't wait to here it myself. How fun...she's just growing away isn't she! Pretty soon she'll be counting, I bet! =) haha..soon enough

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait either. Bet it puts a big smile on your face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER THIS WEEKEND. SHE HAS CHANGED AND GROWN SO MUCH IN JUST THE LAST MONTH. WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE ALL OF YOU THIS WEEKEND.LOVE YOU BUNCHES GRAMMY AND GRAMPY.

    ReplyDelete