Thursday, September 18, 2008

Art 101

When I picked Morgan up from 'school' on Wednesday evening, I noticed this fine piece of art hanging on the wall.
It's Morgan's first little art project! They used food-based mediums, like pudding and food coloring, not paint, and with the help of their teachers, they colored a little traffic light with their hands. Ah, if only she knew she had pudding on her hands...yum! I thought that was pretty stinkin' cute and can't wait to put it in her scrapbook. I like to think her daycare is more like school. A few weeks ago they had their pictures taken (ha ha!) as well as a class photo. We are still waiting to see how they turned out.

And this morning, it was just Morgan and the girls with Ms. Cassie.
The little girl in the blue Bumbo chair is Lola, Morgan's BFF. Lola is a pretty hip chick and her mommy likes to dress her in cool clothes. I chuckled to myself a few weeks ago when I saw Lola wearing a Johnny Cash t. How funny is that?

2 comments:

  1. NO WAY! I absolutely LOVE it. I can't even express how cute both those pictures are. And its so nice to finally meet Lola...her and her rockin' Johnny Cash. Wow. I am so happy things are much better at this place...its very comforting to know she's have fun and learning so much already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS NO SURPRISE TO HER GRAMMY THAT SHE IS SO TALENTED. HER DAD WON EVERY POSTER DRAWING CONTEST HE ENTERED WHEN HE WAS IN SCHOOL. SHE'S A LITTLE CHIP OFF THE OLD ARCHITECT IF YOU ASK ME. LOVE YOU ALL AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU SUNDAY.

    ReplyDelete