Monday, August 25, 2008

Lying is fun!

Tonight was the night of Morgan's much anticipated first Detroit Tigers game. No sooner did we find our seats and sit down, when I heard a voice behind us "Excuse me, I think you are in our seats"...and it was Aunty K and Uncle Troy!
I must be getting (more) gullible in my old age because I did not even question Kristin about why they weren't joining us for the game they bought us tickets for. Duh!! Of course they were going to be there! It was a really nice surprise - and I really was surprised.
We had a great time and Morgan enjoyed herself too...
...even though the Tigers lost 4-3. Thanks again guys! We had a blast.
That's it for us tonight and now we are off to bed! G'night :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good time. You both look adorable in the first picture. :)

    ReplyDelete