Friday, August 1, 2008

Hey Blue Eyes!

Happy Friday! And Happy August! Not a whole lot going on with us today - it's a bit of a lazy day after all the running around we've done this week. While Morgan naps this afternoon, I'm going to head to the closet and play fashion show with the mirror. I suppose now is as good a time as any to try on my pre-baby work pants and see if they fit or not. I've put it off long enough and I certainly shouldn't wait until Monday morning huh? Maybe we'll fit in a short walk before Mark gets home too. Then, weather permitting, I think we are going to head downtown for their Friday night concert. Tonight, one of Mark's old co-workers is playing with his Beatles tribute band, The BackBeats. Should be fun!

Well, I'm off to check on the babe...someone must have be having some not-so-sweet dreams. Have a nice weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh!! She is so adorable!!!! Hope work is going well. :)

    ReplyDelete