Wednesday, July 2, 2008

New Adventures

We've been busy busy and this week has been a bit challenging. Luckily we've had a several bright spots that I want to share. Monday night we had a really nice visit with our friends, Tim and Andrea, who are expecting their first baby at the end of this month. They got to meet Morgan and get a little taste of how our lives have changed in the last few weeks. I can't wait for their little guy to arrive! It's an exciting time for our whole group of friends - lots of babies are making their appearance this year.
Last night was packed with new experiences too. Morgan is learning how to copy what we do, especially facial expressions. When I stick my tongue out at her, she sticks her tongue out at me!
Plus she enjoyed her first real tub bath. She loved the water and didn't fuss at all. I was beyond happy - I really didn't know how she'd take to it.
We're pretty excited about the long weekend coming up. I hope it goes nice.and.slow. Peace out!

1 comment:

  1. OMG!! I can't believe how cute that picture is of her sticking her tongue back out at you. That is ADORABLE! I can't wait to see you all tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete