Tuesday, June 17, 2008

zzz...

Just a quickie today. This is about all that has been going on today. Lots of sleeping. We are approaching Morgan's nightly fussy time and she is sound asleep. I wonder if she is going to sleep through it and be up all night or if she'll be up soon to eat? We just don't know! :) As much as I love having a routine, I don't think that's going to be happening for several weeks, try as I may.

The last two days have been busy - more adjusting and a little cabin fever - so we took Morgan out shopping yesterday and today so I could get used to using the stroller and car seat by myself. Carrying the car seat with a 9+ pound baby down two flights of stairs is awkward. Can't quite imagine what it'll be like as she continues gaining more weight but maybe I'll get some killer arm muscles out of the deal! Morgan loves riding in the car though. She sleeps most of the time and slept the entire time we were at the mall except to be fed and changed. She is just a doll!

Here are a couple pics of Morgan with daddy this morning. Playing with our new 50mm fixed lens:

1 comment:

  1. WOW 12 DAYS OLD NOW I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW ALERT SHE LOOKS.I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER TOMORROW.LOVE YOU GRAMMY

    ReplyDelete