Monday, June 9, 2008

There's no place like home

We're home! Mama and Morgan got discharged from the hospital on Saturday at 8pm and things are going well. It's quite an adjustment, that's for sure. Constantly doing something baby related - feeding, pumping, changing diapers, soothing her cries and trying to get some sleep. I am beyond thankful that Mark is here with us for 3 weeks to help out. I would be an absolute wreck without him. He is completely in love with his little girl.

Ok ok, enough babbling. I know you want to see more pictures!!


Snuggling with mommy at the hospital.


Can you believe I slept for over 5 hours last night?

After my first bath with mommy.


A little quiet time with daddy.


Just chillin'

I'm going to do my best to keep this blog updated with all of our latest and greatest news and pictures. Hope everyone is doing well.

Love you!
Mark, Nicole and Morgan

2 comments:

  1. Wow great pictures! Looks like her aunt Nancy Girl. Might there be a picture of Morgan and aunt Nancy to be found??? Hope all is going well at home. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OUR LITTLE GIRL IS ONE WEEK OLD TODAY. I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE OUR LITTLE MIRACLE IS HERE. I LOVE YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH GRAMMY G.

    ReplyDelete