Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Thank you to my peeps

Visitors have been abundant in the house of Reaves the last few days. It's been really nice seeing everyone and sharing our new little bundle of joy.

In the hospital, Grandma Goulding brought Aunt Nancy to see Morgan. Thank you again for the adorable outfits. We can't wait to dress her up! Nancy, I'm absolutely dying to get her into that little knit sweater. It is the sweetest thing!
Of course, Gramm and Papa Frahm were there often to snuggle with their first grand baby. Thank you so much for being at the hospital for that grueling day. I know I didn't say much *grin* but I am so happy you were there. Our little princess can't wait to see you again.
Aunty K was a great support, at the hospital and especially helping us get adjusted and unpacked when we came home Saturday. We are all looking forward to seeing you (and Troy) really soon.

Grandma and Grandpa Reaves came down on Sunday with Nick and Caroline. We had a nice visit and hope to see you all again soon.

Yesterday, Grandma Goulding brought Grandpa down to meet Morgan. Happy Birthday again, Grandma. We really enjoyed your company.
Also, Kevin and Erika stopped by for a bit to see the baby. Thank you for the adorable onesies. They are perfect for our little sweetie! And a huge thanks to SHW Group for the beautiful flowers.

All is well today and I think we are starting to get adjusted nicely. The nervousness is slowly diminishing day by day and I'm starting to feel more like myself, physically and emotionally. I need to remember to slow down and relax. I need to heal too.

On our plate for the rest of today is to finish picking up a little around the condo while Morgan is taking a nap. She's been a good napper today. She was up at about 7:30am (after sleeping for 6 hours straight - awesome!), ate and we all napped for a good hour or two. Ate again, spent some time in her brand new swing (my new best friend) and then posed for a little photo shoot with daddy.
Ate, and then ended up like this.
And now that the nasty heat and humidity seem to have left the area, I would like to take advantage and get some fresh air. The last time I was outside for more than 5 minutes was last Tuesday afternoon. Needless to say, I am SO antsy. Stairs be damned, I will be taking a walk today. Plus we need to test out our Quinny stroller and bassinet!

So, I'm outta here. And by the way, does anyone have any idea how to get rid of these awful swollen Flintstone feet I've had since Thursday? They've given cankles a whole new meaning. Ugh.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see Morgan! I love seeing your pictures, Tim and I will have to visit soon!!!

    BTW, you and Mark are featured in our new blog post...andreaandtim.com.

    Love ya! Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. What adorable pictures! I'm so glad to see updates each day...I miss her and Troy and I will be over soon to visit!

    ReplyDelete